Cathy does have invasive and metastatic breast cancer.
Some preliminary tests have been done on the lesions Cathy has on her brain and spine. More tests are going to be performed Friday, May 9th and Saturday, May 10th. We should have some results on Monday, May 12th (at least they give her Mother's Day off!).
The results of these tests will determine where we go from here. The treatment program will depend greatly on the results of these tests. Pretty much, it's a hurry up and wait situation right now.
Luckily, Cathy is no longer admitted in the hospital and was able to go home. She's in outstanding spirits all things considered, and was even vacuuming when I called her earlier today!
Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers. And thank you all for being there.