Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 28, 2009

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I sure did. My children were over Christmas Eve, spent the night and we all woke up together about 8:30 for Christmas morning. Christmas, I went to my brothers home where some good friends showed up. My cousins were all there also. We have so much fun when we are together. I was feeling good but a little uncomfortable. I finally went to the PT and had some therapy and wrapping done on my arm. My arm was wrapped from my shoulder to my fingers. I never had a cast and feel sorry for anyone who has, talk about uncomfortable. The Lymphodema should eventually go down and the pain subside from my upper arm. I was fitted on Monday for a sleeve that goes from shoulder to my wrist and then I also have a glove that goes to my knuckles. They are called Compression sleeve and glove. I now do the therapy myself and can remove the wraps when I do dishes or take a shower. I see my Oncologist every 6 weeks for a port flush and check up. March I will have more MRI's done and the Dr's will look further into the abnormal sightings on my last tests to see if anything has changed. Hopefully what ever it was is gone. I totally lay my trust and faith in God's hands. Whatever happens will happen, all I can do is pray and take care of myself. I am confident I will be OK. My children need me, especially Jack who is 5 and Alex who is 22 and physically challenged.
I am happy, somewhat tired, but very happy. I hope everyone has a wonderful New Years. I also wish everyone a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2010!!! Cath

1 comment:

Carrie said...

We did have a wonderful Christmas Day. There are always lots of laughs when we are all together. I also enjoyed our shopping trip before Christmas. I am looking forward to more new and exciting adventures with you this upcoming year. Love you Cath