Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1st, 2009

Well it's been a while. I forgot the password. I've been doing ok. Nothing bad just the same. Every 6 weeks I get my port flushed and blood work. Every 5-6 months I get tests and MRI's. Tuesday I start therapy for my arm. It's been a year and its still swollen and sore. The Dr. is fitting me a sleeve to help. I've been busy with the holidays and I am almost done with my shopping and will begin baking cookies. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season. I will talk more next visit. I am pretty tired tonight.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Merry Christmas Cathy - glad to hear everything is going well. Any extra cookies send them my way, lol!

Anonymous said...

How about buy a pair of UGG Women's Sandra for your wife or your daughter? This boots are so good and comfortable.Ugg classic metallic boots and UGG Sundance II boots have fashion design and are made of Australian sheepskin.UGG Women's Sandals will keep women's feet in warm and help them relax their body.Ugg Upside Tall boots can be worn by women and men either.All of these boots are best choices when you go to buy ugg boots.