Tuesday, October 28, 2008

10-29-08

I am receiving Chemo again. I had a treatment last Thursday and it really wiped me out this past weekend. I still have quite a bit of pain in my arm pit where they removed the nodes. The hardest part is sleeping. I also have no appetite at this time. I go back and forth with the appetite unfortunately when I do not have an appetite I am not losing any weight. Everyone said its good I have a cushion when I don't want to eat, I have a cushion, I have two cushions, actually at this point I'm working on a blanket. On the 30th I will see my surgeon for a check up and on Thursday I have Chemo. I'll keep you posted. After the last Drs visit I am pretty positive I will beat this, I'm just getting tired of the word Cancer and being tired. Can you believe its been only 6 months.

No comments: